Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Insanity

As some of you know I was doing Insanity work out video's with my family. My dad and I were the only one's left in the end. We are officially done. I have noticed a difference in my physic (?) but I must say that I am very happy to be done with it. It was, to not be cliche, insane. It is nice to sleep in again and not be so exhausted. I am taking a week off and then will resume other workouts of my choosing.
Our family is doing well. Tristan and Livvy are both back to sleeping through the night on a more consistent basis. They both love to be outside and playing and love the water. We have them signed up to take swimming lessons this summer so we will see how that goes. I am very excited as we are making it a family thing and are doing the "Mommy and Me" classes. I will be with Livvy and Aaron will be with Tristan.
We have been trying to attack our yard this summer and so far we have transplanted a few things and planted tomato plants and strawberries. We have seen some tomatoes starting and honestly I couldn't tell you exactly where my strawberry plants were even planted. We finally have aquired a weed whacker so that is helping our back yard to not look so scary. We look forward to getting our yard even managable right now it is in the "taming" stage. Good luck to everyone else out there with their yards.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on finishing Insanity. I was about a month into, when I found out we were expecting, so needless to say I stopped, but I am planning on starting it again in a couple of months, after the baby comes. Your kids are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete