Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some Summer Fun

Enjoying the flowers at Aunt Shellie's.





Cooling off after a long day at the Zoo.






Playing in the ice bucket with Mckaylee.







Lounging under the picnic table with Mia.








Doing tricks at Great Grandma Walkers.








Mitch, Tristan and Livvy at Owen and Crissy's wedding.
I had to leave the ceremony because they were being too noisy!












C'mon Mike, give us a taste!

As I have said before, just give Livvy some food and she's bound to be friends with you.

She was actually on his shoes trying to get a taste!

We have had a good summer so far and look forward to so much more fun!















1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Both your kids are so adorable!! And I'm with Livvy, give me some food and I'll be best friends with anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete